Thursday, May 19, 2011

Disjointed

"Dismemberment" quick sketch, wdsiemerii
based on a Picasso sketch I saw in the newspaper



I am by far not out of ideas for Song of the Day or Designs We've Seen (a lot) Series. I just need a little break from posting them consistently this week, as I am busy designing and working on a new accumulated article/posting.

Today's a good day--designing, drinking tea, and listening to the Red's game (wish they were doing better, losing against the Pirates again.) In the meantime, I will still be posting spoofs (I've limited myself to no more than 10-15 minutes to create them, so the Photoshop work is lame, but you get the point), photos, ideas and articles. I have two new additions to the  Designs We've Seen (a lot) Series family (similar to the previously posted Souvenir Designs segment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment