Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Uncharted 3

Uncharted 3
A screenshot from Uncharted 3 by IGN.com
I can't say I am an avid video game player, but I respect the art. I wanted to be a video game artist when I was younger.

I own a Wii and a PS3. I used the Wii for a little while playing Wii Sports when friends came over. Besides that, I've probably only played a couple games for it. I mainly use the PS3 to watch DVDs and access Netflix. However, there is one game franchise that has me hooked--Uncharted.

I was impressed by the movie-like storytelling (say Indiana Jones), the compelling digital renderings, and the action-puzzle gameplay. Uncharted 1 and 2 were fantastic, so I am looking forward to 3 which releases November 1, 2011.

If ratings are any indication, IGN has given it a perfect score of "10" which equates to a masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment