Friday, November 25, 2011

Flying Pig (Journal)

Flying Pig (Journal)
11.25.11


I'm not exactly out of shape, or at least I thought I wasn't. I try to go jogging every day even if it's only for a few miles. It was a beautiful day today, so as I started jogging I was thinking up grand ideas about training for the Flying Pig Marathon. I kept saying it starts today.

Twelve miles later (not even half a marathon) and I'm back home. Flying Pig? Try crippled pig on his way to the chopping block. The pig's knees, ankles and nipples hurt. Unless I plan on flying this race, I don't know if I have the time to dedicate to such endeavors.

I'll probably go back to running shorter distances tomorrow. I guess the good news is if you read this blog you won't have to read about every mile I run, every meal I eat, and every pound I lose as I train for a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment